Posted April 30, 2013
My school is great The children learn so much, teachers are great.If you are lucky to get in you will love the school.

Posted April 13, 2013
Nothing short of wonderful! Very pleased! There 2 years with currently 6, 8 and 11 year olds. Nothing but good to say about the wonderful teachers between PK4 and 5th grade. I wish they had a language, but in the grand scheme of things, that is minimal.

Posted February 21, 2013
Noah Webster Microsociety Magnet School is an excellent school. My kids ages 12 and 4 have excelled since enrolled. This is the second year for my youngest. She started in PK3 and this year is in PK4. She has matured and grown tremendously since she attends the school. My oldest started this year after a bad experience in a different magnet school. Noah Webster is the best thing that have have happened to us as a family. We live in Plainville and commute everyday to give them the opportunity to attend the TOP school in Hartford. H switched schools and was failing due to not completing homework. The teachers communicated inmediately and we were able to work as a team to get him focused in school work. After a few months his grade improved to the point he is now is in the Honor Roll and was promoted to the honors class. My family LOVES Noah Webster!

Noah Webster Micro Society School 4

Posted May 10, 2012
Hi, I am looking to sent my daughter Molly ,She is going into 5th at Griswold in Berlin, And I want to know how to get her on the list? Thanks Lucia Fortin 8609668956

Posted May 25, 2010
Noah Webster has excellent teachers, strong academics, and a principal who deals with issues effectively and humanely, without violating privacy. Mrs. Cole rocks!

Noah Webster Micro Society School 4

Posted May 07, 2010
Noah Webster has wonderful teachers! My children love coming to school here, and receive great special education assistance. On the other hand the Administrative aspect of this school is lacking. On numerous occasions I have witnessed and had my own child's safety questioned. Please remember that this school is located in Hartford, and while most of the students are respectable, not all are. The Principle, Mrs. Cole is more concerned with the public image of the school to notice the chaos that surrounds the upper classmen. I think that school would be Wonderful all around if there was an Administrative change. I Too, question whether my children will still be attending this school in the fall.

Noah Webster Micro Society School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
The teachers in this school are wonderful, but because of the administration, morale is terrible among teachers and parents. There is absolutely no line of communication from the administration to parents. Teacher positions are also being cut...particularly in the middle school where there are troublesome behavioral problems. It is unfortunate that this is happening to such a wonderful school with such dedicated teachers.

Posted April 02, 2010

Posted March 12, 2010
The school is excellent and the teachers work very hard to make the students excel. I am very satisfied as a parent.

Noah Webster Micro Society School 2

Posted March 11, 2010
I believe the teachers in this school are awesome ,that being said the administration leaves much to be desired.As a parent of children that will soon will be withdrawn from this school it saddens me that these teachers have to work under rules that prevent them from giving the kids the education and attention they deserve.I hope the school gets rid of the principal,dean of students,and others who follow her and maybe then the school can be the place it can be.For now i would not recommend any parent to send their child to such a sad excuse of a school

Noah Webster Micro Society School
5 Cone St, Hartford, CT  06105
Last modified Noah Webster Micro Society School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noah Webster Micro Society School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top