Manchester, CT

Howell Cheney Technical High School 4

Posted December 09, 2014
I am currently a senior at Cheney and I have to say that it is a wonderful school. You won't find many issues with bullying or crime and the teachers are pretty good. However, IF YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE A TRADE THEN DONT COME HERE! I enjoy this school because I enjoy my trade and this school puts a lot of focus on your trade and definitely prepares you more for that. If you don't like your trade you will hate this school.

Howell Cheney Technical High School 5

Posted April 19, 2010
I have to say my son is in 11th grade now he loves it! It's such a great school! No problems like at MHS and it's such a friendly environment! The teaches are also great! Fabulous school period!

Howell Cheney Technical High School
791 West Middle Turnpike, Manchester, CT  06040
Last modified Howell Cheney Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howell Cheney Technical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top