Manchester, CT

Posted November 10, 2013
I am truly amazed at the dedication of staff and parents. Assumption school may be small, but it has a BIG heart!!

Posted October 30, 2013
My son has attended Assumption since he was in Pre-K. He is in 4th grade this year. The staff is caring and decicated to the students. As a public school teacher I see too much pressure placed on students and staff and standardized tests. At Assumption the emphasis is on the students and preparing them to be well rounded individuals. Instruction is differentiated to meet the needs of each student. Class sizes are small which allows the teacher to spend more time working with each student. The staff is outstanding and are more like an extended family to my son and I. The students not only show respect to their teachers but also to each other which is something I do not see often in the public school. My son loves Assumption and just the other day said "Mom thank you for sending me to my school. It is a great school to go to".

Posted October 27, 2013
MY kid is studying there for 2 yrs. (Kindergarten and 1st grade). We love this school, principal and all the teachers. They teach good manners and quality care is provided. Love this place.

Posted October 25, 2013
Assumption School has an excellent academic curriculum from Pre-K to 8th grade. Also has one of the few all day Pre-K program in the area. This Pre-K program is very helpful for families with both working parents. Also the discipline aspect of the school is second to none. I am very impress and satisfied with Assumption School s academic quality and moral/discipline aspects that our daughter is receiving every day.

Posted October 25, 2013
Beyond grateful for Assumption... my son was experiencing bullying and having difficulty finding the right environment for his academic needs as well as social needs. Assumption has been a blessing to our entire family. My son is thriving on both accounts!

Posted October 24, 2013
I am an alumni of Assumption School. I am a parishioner of the Church. I am a proud parent of two children at Assumption School. I am a teacher of kindergarten at the school for 23 years. I love this school! The teachers are fantastic. They work with the students one on one if needed and truly view each student as an individual. They are always communicating with the parents so we are updated about our child's progress and education. It is definitely a comfortable and family type environment!

Posted October 24, 2013
My son is currently enrolled at Assumption School as a Pre-K student. This is a wonderful school with loving and caring teachers. The education is top notch. Most importantly I feel my son is safe and secure in this school. I am happy I made the decision to send my son to this school and look forward to the years that follow.

Posted October 24, 2013
Assumption School in Manchester is a great Catholic Community. The school my son was enrolled in for six years closed and we were faced with the task of changing schools. After visiting several schools in the Manchester, we decided Assumption was the best fit for him. It is a wonderful faith based community with small class sizes. I am very happy with Assumption and so is my son. The teachers and staff are very caring. I was also impressed with the way the parents reached out to us. I highly recommend Assumption for a great education as well as teaching core values.

Posted October 24, 2013
Finally, I have a school that tends to my child's academics needs, spiritual needs and social needs. Also, the teachers teach by example! Very nice.

Posted October 24, 2013
Assumption School is an amazing place for our son to learn the academics, the Gospel and how to be a kind, caring, and moral person. It's quite apparent that the principal and teachers put their hearts and souls into their work. The smaller class sizes allow for much personal attention for each child. In addition to the academic curriculum, there are opportunities for students to participate in activities such as band, soccer, basketball, golf, technology club, mock trial competition, chess club, homework club, liturgy club, mad science club, and student council. Before and after care programs allow my husband and I to work full time without having to leave our jobs to transport our son. The many community/charity events in which the school participates are teaching our son to be a generous and giving person. Assumption parents are a great group of people as well who care deeply about the school and its future. I can't think of a better place for us to be.

Assumption School