Manchester, CT

Posted March 16, 2015
Assumption is a great school. This is where students are challenged to go beyond their grade level. Our strongest asset is our Catholic Identity. Religion is taught in all subjects throughout the day. Students learn to live their Faith not just learn about it. We are all one big family working together for a better world!

Assumption School 4

Posted March 13, 2015
Assumption School gives a well-rounded Education to children from families that appreciate a balance of sound Academics as well as positive Moral values. Its a welcoming learning environment with a committed teaching staff.
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 13, 2015
We as a family love this school. Our son started his education here and we will be sending him all the way through until 8th grade. The teachers made us feel welcome right away. They always keep you in the loop going over his strengths with us and showing us where he needed more help. The teachers will email , call and they have the greatest parent website ever ( Wiki - it shows what each days homework is ) with out having to ask the kids ! My son was struggling with reading in 1st grade and the teach volunteered to stay with him after school until he was understanding better and caught up to his class !! We looked at other school in the area and the communication and helpfulness at this school was top notch , Whenever I reach out to the school someone is always there to answer my questions !! We were lucky to be able to get him into such a well rounded school , with high ranking academics .

Posted March 13, 2015
Assumption School has a very caring and family environment. The class sizes allow for very personalized instruction for the students. My son has learned so much in his Kindergarten class that it has amazed me an my husband. The teachers really take the time to make sure that thier instruction matches the needs of thier students. He has also been able to make a lot of very good friends with students of all ages due the genuie kindness of the students. I recommend anyone in the area to make Assumption thier choice for a private education.

Posted November 10, 2013
I am truly amazed at the dedication of staff and parents. Assumption school may be small, but it has a BIG heart!!

Posted October 30, 2013
My son has attended Assumption since he was in Pre-K. He is in 4th grade this year. The staff is caring and decicated to the students. As a public school teacher I see too much pressure placed on students and staff and standardized tests. At Assumption the emphasis is on the students and preparing them to be well rounded individuals. Instruction is differentiated to meet the needs of each student. Class sizes are small which allows the teacher to spend more time working with each student. The staff is outstanding and are more like an extended family to my son and I. The students not only show respect to their teachers but also to each other which is something I do not see often in the public school. My son loves Assumption and just the other day said "Mom thank you for sending me to my school. It is a great school to go to".

Posted October 27, 2013
MY kid is studying there for 2 yrs. (Kindergarten and 1st grade). We love this school, principal and all the teachers. They teach good manners and quality care is provided. Love this place.

Posted October 25, 2013
Assumption School has an excellent academic curriculum from Pre-K to 8th grade. Also has one of the few all day Pre-K program in the area. This Pre-K program is very helpful for families with both working parents. Also the discipline aspect of the school is second to none. I am very impress and satisfied with Assumption School s academic quality and moral/discipline aspects that our daughter is receiving every day.

Posted October 25, 2013
Beyond grateful for Assumption... my son was experiencing bullying and having difficulty finding the right environment for his academic needs as well as social needs. Assumption has been a blessing to our entire family. My son is thriving on both accounts!

Posted October 24, 2013
I am an alumni of Assumption School. I am a parishioner of the Church. I am a proud parent of two children at Assumption School. I am a teacher of kindergarten at the school for 23 years. I love this school! The teachers are fantastic. They work with the students one on one if needed and truly view each student as an individual. They are always communicating with the parents so we are updated about our child's progress and education. It is definitely a comfortable and family type environment!

Assumption School