Manchester, CT

Posted September 27, 2009
This school is one of the best schools you could go to. Most people think that 'it's a rich kid's school,' and even though at times to some people it seems that way, not everyone who goes to the school is rich and spending all their parent's money. I myself applied for a scholarship and was honored to have received one to go to East. It's by far one of the best schools I would ever recommend to anyone who asks me, and no matter what people think of you, you can always find a friend there, you just have to be brave and drop all your negative barriers that are stopping you form being friends with someone. The teachers and faculty are so helpful, cheery and ready to help you, and they can be a great friend to you too! It always takes sometime, but always worth it!!

Posted September 19, 2009
Great School- Very supportive of developing the whole person. Value Education, Sportrs, Music and Arts along with developing the spirtual person.

Posted November 23, 2008
Love it! Everyone is accepted and the learning is challenging.

Posted June 01, 2008
I'm a former East student and had a great experience there. Of course there are cliques of students like in every school, but students were friendly and I found that it was easy, and encouraged, to have friends from many different social circles. The classes were challenging, especially the AP ones, and they more than prepared me for college. The teachers encourage class discussion and I remember having some really great talks in my English and history classes. I found that most of my teachers were helpful and really seemed to care about the students.

East Catholic High School 3

Posted January 28, 2008
i am a former student at east and its a great school for academics and evryone there is very friendly and most of the teachers care about their students and their education yet there are not many clubs to choose from and the food prices in the cafe are very high!

Posted September 12, 2004
As a former student I can vouch for the fact that the teachers at East spend many hours outside and in the classroom with their students. I had many teachers I was very friendly with and would always stop by to talk to. Also, the teachers at East encourage students to create friendly relationships with their teachers. Many of my teachers were always willing to talk and listen and not always just about class subjects but about life and general things as well.

East Catholic High School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
The safety and discipline of this school is excellent. Although, I felt there would be more teachers who devoted their time to the students I did not find this to be true. At times there were cultural differences among the staff. Over-all the school is clean, well-maintained, great facilities and classrooms. They should have built a pool with the expansion of the sports complex. Excellent art, music and science programs in this school.

East Catholic High School
115 New State Road, Manchester, CT  06042
Last modified East Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
East Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top