PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The curriculum at Saint Bridget School is perfect for my daughter. It is challenging enough where she feels like she is being prepared for the next level of education at the high school. She is also given the individual attention she needs if she is struggling with a certain subject.

Saint Bridget School is a great school built on friendship, opportunities, and faith. It is an overall very welcoming experience for children and adults alike.

The academic curriculum at St. Bridget's school is excellent- very thorough. They really try to challenge the students and help them grow.

Sorry this is a fake review. Just an observation, I am looking to enroll my children in a private school which led me to this page. All the reviews are either 5star or 1star (seems suspicious) The one star reviews were if not all, than mostly by one person. I can tell by the writing style "I'm anxious to leave" "counting the days until we leave" That is just one example Please be advised the 1 star ratings all come from the same parant!

Our Catholic School recently closed, we visited all Catholic schools in the area and selected St Bridget's for our 2 children. We have been pleased beyond our expectations! All of the teachers, Principal and office staff are very dedicated and made us all feel very welcome. The curriculum is challenging as it should be, we LOVE the fact they have whiteboards and IPADS, and its great that they have Spanish in Grades 3 to 8 The other schools didn't. Just another plus! Our children just love the school. They have made many new friends! The Principal is just amazing and very caring! We would highly recommend and trust St Bridget's over any school, public, charter or magnet to educate your children.

I think that this school is perfect with academics and education. The coaches will not let you play or do any after-school activities involving the school if you have a C or below. it's got a strong principal/school leadership, excellent teachers and staff, and its got challenging academic and educating programs. this is the best school you could have.

My son graduated from St. Bridget School and he was very prepared for high school. The teachers are dedicated to their jobs and the principal is a wonderful leader and cares for all of the families whether they are students or teachers. The staff works with families, it is a school community that utilizes involvement from families, yes there is fundraising, not just to support the school but to give the kids the extras that many public schools do not offer, ie: sports with uniform, clubs, and family activities. Parents must be involved in their child's education and encourage them to work hard for success. About the bullying comments, I've never seen bullying in the school. Violence isn't tolerated and verbal aggression is dealt with when seen or reported. Most parents work with the school to solve the problem, unfortunately there have been a few parents who feel that anything said by another child that upsets their child is bullying. All parents must teach their child to handle conflict. Maybe these parents complaining about bullying should help their child and the school solve the problem, gather all facts, accept that their child may be exxaggerating or part of the problem.

I was saddened to see that we were not the only ones who experienced bullying at this school. My daughter was PHYSICALLY and emotionally harmed by other girls - the admin was fully aware of the problem. We are anxious to leave.

New to the school and not impressed. Lots of bullying and it seems that certain parents are in charge not the administration. Enrolling anyone to keep the school open, instead of being selective. No one volunteers and I don't know if the school can continue without funds coming in. This is just my opinion.

We recently left an area school. After touring Parochial schools, we settled on St. Bridgets. It's large enough for my child socially, yet small enough where the entire faculty and staff all know my daughter by name. We were very impressed with the newest technologies the school has (Apple ipads and interactive white boards), along with a first class school website. The teachers, academics and extra curricular activities all exceed our expectations. We know we made the right choice for our daughter, and ourselves.

Last modified St Bridget School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8