Manchester, CT
Before care: Yes

Posted October 31, 2014
I love this school and feel so blessed to be able to send my three children here. Not only are they receiving a solid academic education but, more importantly, they're learning to find their way in their own individual faith walk. They're witnessing the school's leadership truly living out their faith. It is clear the staff at this school love The Lord by the way they demonstrate love and grace to the students. It's a beautiful thing to know that your child's teacher is praying for and with your child during challenging times. My experience has been that this school accomplishes its mission of "training minds, teaching truth and transforming lives". I'm comforted to watch my children, including a teenager, grow up feeling good about who they are and how our Lord created them, in part because the community is so loving and accepting. I recommend this school to anyone who loves The Lord and wants a school to partner with in the facilitating of their child's relationship with his or her Creator.

Posted October 01, 2014
My 3 children have been attending CCS for 3 years now and we are so glad we followed God's leading to this school! The administration is committed to excellence and in honoring God in all that they do, from educating, training, communicating and supporting students in their academic and spiritual walk. The excellent teachers, smaller class sizes and a loving community of believers creates a fertile environment for strong academic training and Christian discipleship. What made CCS stand out to me among the other Christian schools was it's commitment to training students up in God's Word in a nondenominational setting, its high school Christian leadership program, and its strong academic curriculum supported by it's ACSI accreditation.

Posted September 03, 2014
We have been sending our children to this school for the past seven years and plan on continuing there through the graduation of my youngest child. In addition to the wonderful Christian education this school provides, the teachers and staff also provide a safe and loving community for my children to belong to. I highly recommend this school!

Posted July 31, 2014
My four youngest children will be graduates of Cornerstone as of June 2015. I am blessed to have found a school that has steadily been committed to teaching my children from a biblical worldview. The teachers and administrators genuinely care for each and every student, and they have encouraged each of the students to be all that God designed him/her to be. The faculty and staff are always willing to go the extra mile. It is an incredible privilege to be a part of God's work at Cornerstone!

Posted April 15, 2014
I graduated from Cornerstone a number of years ago and have since returned as a member of the faculty. Cornerstone is about to complete its 33rd year, and we are seeing many "second generation" students -- what a testimony to the impact of this great school! One thing that makes CCS unique is the sense of community that exists. I love watching friendships develop among students and parents. I appreciate the way our faculty members care about the students and invest in their lives. I really enjoy watching our high school students discover God's call on their lives. I have the opportunity to support our seniors as they complete their Pathway to Christian Leadership practicum projects and I am always impressed by these young leaders! This is a great school -- if you are looking for a Christian Education I recommend you take some time to learn more about CCS.

The Cornerstone Christian School 4

Posted April 15, 2014
Cornerstone is a fantastic place for your children to attend! My children have received the love and care they deserve from teachers and faculty, and the programs offered far exceed those of the public school. You won't find the sense of family and Christ centered community anywhere else. I highly recommend The Cornerstone Christian School to anyone looking for a school to send their children.

Posted March 12, 2014
How amazing is Cornerstone? Pretty extremely amazing. Is it small? Yes. Do we have all the clubs and bells and whistles? No. But are those things so worth getting over to have your child in a place where the whole family is involved, Christ is the center, and communication and love are key components? Absolutely. As a part of Cornerstone, you are not thinking about we don't have, but wishing that everyone could have what we do- the most loving, compassionate, kind, supportive, fun community of parents, students, and faculty. Cornerstone is unlike any other school. Back to the, "Do we have all the clubs and such?" Again, no, but know that if your child was interested in something and wanted to make it happen, the school is so supportive of kids taking leadership initiative. Oh, and the academics are excellent. ;)

Posted February 27, 2014
Choosing the Pre K program of The Cornerstone Christian School for my 3 year old daughter was one of the best decisions I have made for her. The school is perfect in all ways. Very structured curriculum, safe/clean environment, enthusiastic teachers, nice play ground, good teacher to student ratio etc. There is not even one day my daughter was not enthusiastic to go to her school. I could see a steady progress in her over all development after she joined Cornerstone. We are a Christian family and I love how the school weaves the concept of Christianity into the little brains through activities and play. Mrs. S and all the other teachers are very welcoming and also available to answer all my questions/concerns as a parent who was sending her daughter to a pre school/day care environment the first time. If you are searching for pre school options for your little one, I would highly recommend The Cornerstone Christian School to everyone.

The Cornerstone Christian School 4

Posted August 22, 2011
Plenty of extra programs, teachers who go out of their way to help students, mostly non-restrictive rule (down to a comfortable dresss code), it is all here! It may seem a little small, but the kindness, care, and love for one-another makes it well worth it.

Posted April 25, 2010
We love having our children at CCS! The leadership of this school is outstanding, displaying integrity and Godly character. As for the program - though it's somewhat limited in it's offerings, it's solid in the basics and offers the ability to take college courses for free starting junior year. The high school has a student leadership program for students who are ready to experience a deeper level of discipleship and greater service to the school and community. The middle school allows students to start to spread their wings in a structured and loving environment during a challenging period of their life, and the elementary program has allowed our children the ability to grow strong Christ-centered roots Though CCS has somewhat limited extra curricular opportunities, I don't feel that I would find the same Godly role models and Christ-centered teaching in another school.

The Cornerstone Christian School
236 Main Street, Manchester, CT  06042
Last modified The Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
The Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top