Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

So, I started going here as a freshman and I'm now graduating this year and I'm glad I came to this school. GPA was the best decision my parents made for me. Ever since I started coming here, I can see how much I've grown as a person and if I didn't go here I wouldn't have been apart of the opportunities that were offered here. We went on Great trips that were so much fun. I love coming to school everyday because everyone is so nice and kind and my teachers cares about each and every student. After all these years, I can honestly say I had the best time and I've learned a lot from my teachers that put time and effort into creating the assignments.

Going to Great Path Academy was the best decision I've ever made. Ever since I switched to this school I can say that I leave school every day with a smile on my face. I feel comfortable coming to school every day knowing that I have a lot of friends and caring teachers that have my back. I feel accepted at this school by everyone, and I've made some really great friends here. Any time I need help my teachers are always willing to help me and encourage me. I love this school and wouldn't want to graduate anywhere else!

Terrible, terrible place to send your kids to school. The academics are of the lowest quality, the teachers are extremely rude and unprofessional, and the students misbehave every day. Yes, the students do have the privilege of taking college courses at the contiguous MCC campus, but must be of an appropriate academic standing to do so; their GPA must be at least a 3.7. Many of these students do not meet that requirement, this a majority of the students do not take college courses. I simply don't know how students have managed to graduate; it must be the fault of the teachers who grade blindly, awarding high grades to every student even when the quality of their work is terrible. It is a major disfavor for any child to be in such an environment.Save your children a waste of education that Great Path seems to promote. Please do not send your kids here.

I recognize that I would not be on track to graduate if I had not made the decision to come to GPA. The teachers are very knowledgable about the subjects in which they teach and are make a point to be available whenever assistance is needed. The teachers and staff are very helpful and kind when it comes to helping a student succeed. However, the courses offered are not very diverse, because there aren't too many electives to choose from. Students have the opportunity to take college courses based on their current academic standing, and placement via a placement test, and is a privilege that many students take advantage of. GPA's goal is to have all students college ready by graduation, and offers a lot of support to students who need the assistance. Being on the college campus, students are held to a very high standard of conduct. GPA is a small school with many opportunities for success. I have already convinced a couple of my friends to come to GPA, and would suggest GPA to anyone who is serious about their education and wants an environment to reflect this.

This school is deplorable. There are little to no teachers to actually teach subjects, which creates a severely inadequate school with respect to the number of classes and options one has the opportunity to take. The actual curriculum is aligned to that of the eighth grade, and teachers are repetitive and ineffective in their manner of teaching. Students learn nothing, despite the nearly two hour long classes. Students do have the opportunity to take college classes, a privilege determine by their grade point average, but few students do; most students are indifferent toward their grades and incredibly insolent. Send your child here if he is struggling to succeed academically; the small environment and remedial classes may serve to remedy him. Otherwise, you are setting your child up for failure and everlasting boredom at this school.

I attended Great Path Academy. The school offers lots of rewards and opportunities to students who attend it. As a Junior or Senior you're able to attend college classes a few of which are free of charge to students. You are on a college campus so it is easier to transfer from high school into college. There is tutors and helpers for those who need it. Teachers and staff are very dedicated to helping each student with his or her needs. Students are held to a higher standard of conduct. If a student wants to be there they will truly enjoy the school. I spent two years there and I only wish I could of stayed longer. If anyone is considering attending or wants to look into it I would highly suggest it even if your not in high school yet. The school starts enrollment at the sophmore year up.

Well as a parent of a child who used to attend Great Path Academy I think the school is very unorganized. I would not recommend any parent to sign there child up for this school. I have tried to talk to the Principal and the Guidance counselor but none of them seem to be there. I immediately transferred my son from there and put him back in his old high school.

Last modified Great Path Academy At Mcc is a Public school that serves grades 10-12