Manchester, CT

Bowers School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Bowers is a wonderful school with a tremendous sense of school and community spirit. Our child loves it at Bowers and really feels like a part of something great. The staff shows overwhelming commitment to all students and parents by working as partners in the education process.

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted December 21, 2008
I went to Bowers for 6th grade, since the 6th grade academy was still being built. Even though I only went there for a year, I had a wonderful time. The teachers, principle, and the rest of the staff was awesome. I would definetly reccommend parents to enroll thier kids in this great school.

Posted August 26, 2008
I have 3 children that go have and still are in Bowers school. I also have a child with special needs as well. This is school is a wonderful school. The staff from the office to the teachers are wonderful. I have also had some confrontations with a few teachers in the past who I didn't care for, but I suppose that is to be expected anywhere you go, you will not always 'click' with everyone you come into contact with, nor will your child. However for the most part this school is wonderful, especially now with the current principal that has taken over in the last 3 years, great changes have occured.

Bowers School 4

Posted March 25, 2008
My son has been going to bowers school since last year. He is in Pre-K and has special needs. All of the staff at the school his teachers, the nurse, principle, ect. have been wonderful to my son and my family. Bowers has given him the extra attention that he needed and taken the time to let me know about the entire process all along the way. I would recommend this school to any parent who is looking for the right care for their child especially if your child has special needs. The care and attention you and your child will receive is priceless. And the teachers and staff are so patient even with over bearing moms like me.

Posted October 11, 2007
- a former student

Posted October 19, 2006
My daughter has been at Bowers since 1st grade. There have been a few bumps but overall the experience is great. My daughter is advanced and they have kept up well keeping her challenged. When she injured herself, they were wonderful in their treatment of her. They also have a child with special needs and he is mainstreamed as much as possible and is treated wonderfully

Bowers School 1

Posted November 30, 2005
If you have a child with special needs, do not enroll them in this school. My brother has special needs and they were very rude to him and treated him very badly along with my neighbors son. Being his older sister I am not impressed and am very upset with this school's, judgement on others!

Bowers School
141 Princeton St, Manchester, CT  06040
Last modified Bowers School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowers School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top