Manchester, CT

Posted September 06, 2012
A great school that teaches respect and concern for each other. Great teachers and staff. Would recommend to anyone thinking of placing their child in another Manchester school.

Posted March 03, 2009
My daughter attended Keeney for fifth grade and I cannot say enough about this school. Nor can she! She enjoyed every teacher she had and I've never seen her be so enthusiastic with learning. Any time I went to the school the staff were always smiling and happy. Mr. Gagnon, the principal, was always accessible and like his staff he always appeared happy. Great school and I would recommend it for any child.

Keeney School 1

Posted September 01, 2007

Posted July 08, 2005
- a former student
I still have many fond memories of being a Keeney Cub, and am proud to see that many of the teachers I had a privilege to study under are still there now. When it comes time for my children to enroll in kindergarten, I would not choose a better school for them.

Posted March 12, 2004
- a former student

Posted September 09, 2003

Keeney School
179 Keeney St, Manchester, CT  06040
Last modified Keeney School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keeney School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top