Nathan Hale School 5

Posted June 15, 2010
Nathan Hale School has a staff that is absolutely incredible. The work and dedication they are giving to our community is immeasurable.

Nathan Hale School 5

Posted February 09, 2010

Nathan Hale School 4

Posted May 07, 2008
My son went to this school from Hindergarten thru 2nd grade and we had a very good experience. All his class teachers were very nice - diligent , very knowledgeable and created a very nurturing environment for the kids.

Nathan Hale School 4

Posted January 11, 2005
My granddaughter goes to Nathan Hale. I find this school has the best elementary teachers anywhere. They're very aware of what is happening around them and their(teachers) give credit to the students that really deserve it. I find, that the teachers make school interesting and that helps children want to learn.There is alot of opportunities for parents to take part in their childs school. I have listened closely to how the adults speak to the students, and they don't speak 'down' to them, but they speak at them.

Nathan Hale School