Bad
Good

My son is finishing up first grade at Robertson. I ignorantly was hesitant about Manchester schools, having come from a small town. Robertson is very community oriented and plans many activities for the families. Valentines Day dance, movie nights, family reading days, art shows are a few. Everyone I've met working at this school seems to genuinely care about the kids. My only complaint is the lack of parental involvement, but I believe that's due to the fact there's working families and single parents. My family is very happy with Robertson school and are praying it does not close.

My son was in kindergarten at Robertson School last year.My experience is good. All the teaching staffs are working hard to improve school result in future. my son's teacher was very caring, systematic, strict and hard-working. The Principal of the school is also very easily approachable. Robertson school arranges various programmes to help their student's academic problems.Most of the staffs are exellent.

My child is a kindergartner at Robertson Elementary and I find the school to be very poor and not have their ducks in a row at all. There are constant safety issues. The principal is in his own world. My daughter is ignored because she is smart and knows most of the work. Its sad really! I am trying to find her a better school and fast!

Last modified Robertson School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.