Verplanck School 2

Posted August 26, 2009
I feel bad for the teachers. I wish I could write a good reveiw about this school, but I just can't. They have been below the nation average for the past 2-3 years in math and reading. This year due to the 'no child left behind act' we have been able to our child out of there and move on. I have been in touch with numberous teachers and staff and they all have no answers to the problem other then 'it's the budget' and 'parents don't show interest'. Unfortunately, when the parents don't show interest in there kids education either will the town. It's a shame, parents need stand up and take care of your kids and fight for a good education. your not only effecting your kids but mine!

Verplanck School 0

Posted January 23, 2009
Both my kids attend Verplanck and my oldest has been there from pre-k thru fifth grade. They are involved with Uconn College, Diversity Camps and lots more. It has been a great experience for me as the parent and my kids as the students. Nothing but great faculity members.

Verplanck School 4

Posted June 08, 2006
Vernplank is an ideal school with the kids futures in mind.The principle goes beyond measures to ensure their are enough activities to keep them learning. The teachers demonstrate excellent teaching skills to provide the academics to encourage growth. Verplank is a school of Excellence.

Verplanck School
126 Olcott St, Manchester, CT  06040
Last modified Verplanck School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Verplanck School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top