Marlborough, CT

Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School 5

Posted July 22, 2012
Imagine working to make your children successful! Who ever heard of such a thing? This is an excellent elementary school that I attended as a child. I had an academic advantage over other children heading into RHAM milddle school. As I moved through high school, there were a very high percentage of students from Marlborough in honors and advanced courses, which I do not believe was a coincidence. I would recommend this school wholeheartedly to anyone and will be proud to send my children here.

Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2012
I have been very disappointed in this school system for years. Unfortunately, this was the only school he could attend with out moving. I don't think the teachers worry about teaching. It seems to me they focus on sending home tons of homework and having their parents teach the kids. Often my child comes home with work that hasn't been presented yet. I think the scores come from parents who work hard to make their children successful.

Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2011
I have had children at this school for the past 11 years! Excellent, small town school. Very involved parent community. Excellent teachers! Recently all new administration, doing excellent job. Town, for the most part really supports the school. Would highly reccomend sending children here if it is option. Won "Best Elementary School in CT", 2 years ago!

Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School

Posted February 07, 2008
school facilities fully & newly renovated - completed about 2003; cafeteria hot lunch; after school care; good school board oversight; well paid teaching staff; small class size to teacher ratio; excellent & active parent involvement

Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2004
Good school now that it's newly renovated and finally will have a hot lunch program. Most teachers my daughter has had have been very good academically; emotionally so-so. She's having a great time so far this year with her first male teacher in six years! A little top heavy, administratively. Overall, I am pleased with the school experience.

Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School
25 School Dr, Marlborough, CT  06447
Last modified Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmer Thienes-Mary Hall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top