Meriden, CT

Posted September 01, 2010
My son is currently enrolled in the PreK program here and also attended the wonderfully crafted summer program as well. The staff is very caring, knowledgeable & respectful. It feels like I leave him with family each day. They also have a brand new playscape that the children love. I am looking forward to being even more involved with the school & the families as well. Overall - I am so excited that we have chosen OLMC!

Posted November 27, 2006
Both of my daughters attended Our Lady of Mount Carmel School and I would do it all over again! The teaching staff is excellent and the quality of education is fantastic! All of the teachers are dedicated and will take the extra time to give a quality education to all! As a life long member of the Parish and Alumni, the school and it's 82 year history of educating has put many leaders in our community. The one and only draw back is the Principal is hard to work with and needs to be reminded that she works for the parents, and her salery is paid by them!!!

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School 4

Posted November 19, 2006
This is a very great school. My kids love it there and I love it too. The kids there are great, so my kids have a very nice group of friends. Everyone really cares about each other. The teachers are fabulous. They are there almost every day after school tfor extra help if the kids didn't understand the lesson. After school activities include: Peer tutoring Student Council Drama Ski Club Basketball Soccer They have monthly dances, for the students in grades 6-8. Unfortunatly, there is no orchestra, due to not that much interest. The art program isn't so great, and their playground isn't the best. They do not have a gymnasium, so they take the bus to the YMCA.The principal and pastor are vey nice. Overall, the school is excellent. The teachers and students care, and the academics are great. If you would like to check out more, go to the school website or call for a tour.

Posted May 25, 2005
My children attended both a public school in an affluent community and this school. Hands down OLMC won. My children received individualized attention and parent involvement was actually encouraged. While my oldest was attending the public kindergarten my other child was attending this preschool and they both brought home the same school work. OLMC supplies an academic, family-friendly, nuturing environment that all grammar school children need today.

Posted January 05, 2005
The education my son recieves at this school is far superior than any curriculum I have seen in any education program. The classes are small which makes learning more conducive. This school has a long history in Meride, CT and I am poud that my son Dylan attends this traditional parachial school. I have twqo other children, and they too will be attending Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School
115 Lewis Avenue, Meriden, CT  06451
Last modified Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top