Meriden, CT
Before care: Yes

Posted October 25, 2013
I love the small sized classrooms at St Joseph School because they give the children the individual attention they need. The families are all very nice and welcoming and help make this school special. Rounding out the education with religion and instilling core values and morale's into the children is just one of many reasons we decided to send our children here. There is no place I'd rather have my children get their education than at St Joseph school!

Posted October 25, 2013
The teachers at Saint Joseph School prepare my kids for the future and provide things that a public school can not. Their teaching style challenges my kids to reach beyond their potential academically, socially and morally. Excellent communication, fun community events and a caring community add to my experience here. My kids want to go to school and have a love for learning! When you do the numbers, working parents paying for after-care in public schools pay about the same as you would going to SJS. Join us as we soar to our 100th year!!!

Posted October 25, 2013
Excellent communication between teachers and parents. My children get up every morning excited to go to school

Posted August 25, 2013
This school is truly the epitome of a Catholic Elementary School. It has a wonderful family atmosphere. The faculty and staff are warm and caring. Parents, parishioners and the community are very supportive. SJS now has a preschool for pk3 and pk4.

Posted April 27, 2009
I love this school !! it has an all day kindergarten and amazing envirnment. it makes you feel like your family with all the teachers and facualty. you really will feel super with the great christen attitude that provides the school with a really cheery atmosphere! overall a wonderful place to be!!!!

Posted February 22, 2009

Posted August 26, 2003
I had two sons who graduated from this school and went on to become high honor students on the high school level and then both graduated Phi Beta Kappa from two Ivy league colleges. I found the entire environment a very positive one from academics to teacher and parent involvement.

St. Joseph School