Posted October 19, 2014
Our family is parishioners of St Stans, but started our kids in public school. Due to issues involving bullying, we removed our kids from that environment. We researched institutions from religious/parochial to private/prep schools and chose St. Stans. We have been extremely happy with the curriculum and the overall education the kids have received. I have friends that are teachers and friends who just have kids in the public school, and both are VERY unhappy with the common core instruction. St Stans is not bound by common core, and comparing schoolwork at the same grade from St. Stan's to that of a friends child in public school, we have found St Stans is more advanced. Friends children in public schools are not being taught spelling or cursive writing etc. I know when we chose to send the kids to St. Stan's friends commented that the education in Catholic schools are not as good as in public. I can only speak to the St Stans program and I can tell you that nothing is further from the truth. We are very happy with the academics, teachers and discipline the school provides. Families are very involved. Issues are addressed ASAP. Our kids will tell you that they love their school.

Posted September 26, 2014
Wonderful school. We are new to the school for 2014-2015 school year and have all positive things to say about St Stan's. The teachers really love the kids and love to teach. It's obvious the teachers want the children to succeed. The parent group is active and welcoming to new families. My daughter loves going to school each day. We toured all the parochial schools in Meriden prior to making the decisions to come and be part of the St Stan's family and while each school had something to offer we are so happy we chose St Stan's. A full gym and hot lunch program with a cafeteria in itself is a bonus the other schools do not have. I'm sure St Stan's has it's flaws but from a new parents perspective and knowing there was a change in principals this school year, everything seems to be going smoothly. Most important is the happiness of the kids and my child adores all her teachers and classmates. The transition was very easy. I only wish we looked into St Stan's earlier. This review may sound over the top but usually people only write reviews when they have something negative to say, and often times the positive gets overlooked.

Posted April 28, 2014
St. Stan's has been a "God" send to my son and my family. My son Brady started kindergarten last year at St. Stan's after the school was recommended to me by a social worker/child counselor. Meriden public schools do not have the one-on-one student/teacher relationship that my child has benefited from at St. Stan's. He is reading at a level far above his grade, his speech development issues were addressed immediately upon enrollment, his teachers communicate openly and positively with me and the overall "personality" of the school is positive. I am proud to send my son there and extremely satisfied with the education and ministry he is receiving there. I look forward to sending my daughter to kindergarten there in 2015.

Posted April 28, 2014
St. Stan's has been a great experience for my children. The teachers go above and beyond to help them learn.

Posted April 18, 2014
St. Stans has a great community. Education is the foundation of this community along with school spirit and pride. My child is thrilled to be a student at St. Stans where education is held to a higher standard. From the parents to the principal they are a wonderful group of people that help instill good values in the children. They have shown my child that learning can be fun too. Lots of fun events to participate in that help the school and community.

Posted April 17, 2014
St. Stanislaus school in Meriden CT is a progressive school that teaches gospel values and is positioning itself to become a strong math and science academy. It brings out the best in its students. From parents to children to grandchildren, St. Stan's is the best school in Meriden providing a quality education from kindergarten to 8th grade, setting the foundation for a productive and fulfilling life.

Posted April 17, 2014
Saint Stanislaus School has been a great experience for our children. The small size, as compared to public school, allows for extra attention from the teachers and makes school a much more personal experience. The strong academic program and inclusion of the Talcott Mountain Math and Science program has prepared our children for a great academic future. This is a little school with a big heart where our children have been able to thrive!

Posted July 31, 2013
Saint Stanislaus School will be partnering with Talcott Mountain Science Center beginning in the 2013-14 school year to provide science enrichment and relevant uses of technology in the curriculum. Saint Stanislaus School was founded in 1897 by a group of Polish immigrants who wanted to create a God-centered learning environment where prayer, advanced study, and service were emphasized. Our school curriculum exceeds the national Common Core standards and enhances the knowledge and skills of our students so that they can think critically and become productive moral citizens within a multicultural and technological society. Talcott Mountain Science Center began in 1967 with a dedication to hands-on, inquiry-based science that leverages a child s natural sense of wonder and critical thinking skills to provide a natural outlet for their curiosity and problem solving abilities. The merger of these two great institutions will provide a richer experience for our students. Saint Stanislaus School: Home of High Academic Achievers and Followers of Gospel Values Visit us online at www.ststansedu.org

Posted May 18, 2012
My children have excelled at St. Stan's in all aspects of their education. Under the leadership of our new principal, we have an educational environment that fosters accademic excellence, spirituality, respect, and high expectations. This year new innovative programs have been implemented such as reading program, response to intervention, and a positive discipline program. Recent posts on this site are unfair and appear to be coming from someone who is bitter. See first hand all the great things going on at St. Stan's.

St Stanislaus School 1

Posted April 26, 2012
St Stans was a big disappointment. The education was seriously lacking. The school/church relationship is terrible. Unless your check book is out or your a member the clique, forget about equal treatment on anything. My advice look elsewhere for your child's education.

St Stanislaus School