Meriden, CT

Hanover School

Posted April 19, 2010
Hanover helps children when they need help, and the teachers and facility are very giving and care about the well being of the children. My daughter has ADHD and they have worked with her throughout her 4 years there. They are one of the best schools I have ever dealt with.

Hanover School 5

Posted October 05, 2008
Awesome elementary school with great Principal and family involvement

Hanover School 5

Posted June 05, 2008
My children have been in this school for the since pre-k and the last one is set to go to middle school next year. This saddens me tremendously because my kids have been taken care of so well, the principal is amazing with the children, and the teachers are outstanding.I will greatly miss the staff and the school itself.The ladies in the cafeteria make everyday special for the kids.This school is a jewel among others.

Hanover School
208 Main St, Meriden, CT  06450
Last modified Hanover School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanover School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top