Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All teachers I have meet so far are very hands on and really seem to care for the students.

Not sure how this school is rated a 3. My son has now gone through Kindergarten and is now in the 1st grade. The teachers he has had so far are awesome. The teachers I have meet through PTO and events are very involved with the students. Security as I have experienced it is good. Parents can not enter the school with students only exception is on the first day of school where you are allowed to walk your child to class the first day. All other times you must enter the school thorough the main entrance and you must be buzzed in. I really feel my son is learning alot as I have talked with other friends that have kids in the same grade that live in other towns and what my son is doing always seems to be advanced to what is going on in there school. Really understand the ranking at all.

Isreal Putnam has a wonderful special education program and an awesome p.t.o. The staff at this school really care and make their best effort to help parents and students.

Security is horrible,5th graders guard the doors,Dr G is never around,moving my daughter to a safer more secure school,where teachers actually teach the student.

Teachers are very pro active... Our child is in Kindergarten and the class size is small ( 18 kids). Very secure, and very clean.

Teachers work hard but don't seem to get much support or supplies. Principal is not usually found during lunch, recess, dismissal, or arrival.

the teachers are nice,the subjects are cool. I love this school

I am a former student from this school, and I loved it! I thought it was great, and all the teachers were very nice, and taught me and my classmates well. The students and my friends were awesome, and the curriculem them helped me onto to middle school!

Last modified Israel Putnam School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.