Meriden, CT

Posted June 22, 2014
Isreal Putnam has a wonderful special education program and an awesome p.t.o. The staff at this school really care and make their best effort to help parents and students.

Israel Putnam School 1

Posted February 10, 2014
Security is horrible,5th graders guard the doors,Dr G is never around,moving my daughter to a safer more secure school,where teachers actually teach the student.

Israel Putnam School 4

Posted October 11, 2011
Teachers are very pro active... Our child is in Kindergarten and the class size is small ( 18 kids). Very secure, and very clean.

Israel Putnam School 2

Posted November 06, 2010
Teachers work hard but don't seem to get much support or supplies. Principal is not usually found during lunch, recess, dismissal, or arrival.

Posted November 11, 2009
the teachers are nice,the subjects are cool. I love this school

Posted January 30, 2009
I am a former student from this school, and I loved it! I thought it was great, and all the teachers were very nice, and taught me and my classmates well. The students and my friends were awesome, and the curriculem them helped me onto to middle school!

Posted April 19, 2005
Hello, We are parents of three children that are assisting to Israel Putnam. We love to see our children happy every day when they go to school, and the most important thing when they arrive home the smile is always in their face, they love the school and their teachers, they have fun, they are enthusiastic learners and that it is something that we need to share with the school's staff. Keep doing your job the children love it. Hector and Martha E.

Israel Putnam School
133 Parker Ave, Meriden, CT  06450
Last modified Israel Putnam School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Israel Putnam School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top