Meriden, CT

Posted September 03, 2014
I went to this school many years ago. Currently, I am enrolled in a local High School. Looking back at my time spent at Roger Sherman (K-5), I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I've had some amazing teachers, a few who I've feel like had a huge impact. They disclipine the children with a set of rules (the 3 R's, if I'm correct). The school isn't the most modern and I would have wished for a bigger library. Overall, being enrolled into Roger Sherman was a great decision, on my parent's part. I've learned so much and even still keep in touch with friends I met early on there.

Posted August 26, 2014
It is unfortunate to say that Roger Sherman lacks one of the most important qualities a school should have with the parents and that is COMMUNICATION! The other is the board of education website is not updated at all and its the day before school. SMH

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 28, 2008
My Son Attends Roger Sherman School and I find it to be an Exceptional and Nurturing Environment. When I moved to Meriden, it was with some trepidation, but I have been more than pleasantly surprised. My Thanks and Respect to the Teachers and Staff.

Posted June 22, 2006

Posted May 11, 2006
The teachers and staff at Roger Sherman are wonderful. They really care about the children. It is a great school!

Posted August 24, 2005
what a wonderful place to send my chidren!it feels more like a community coming together to educate the children rather than a place that you ship your kids off to everyday to get their daily dose of the three r's.I grew up in a wealthy town so was nervous to send my kids to school in a more economically challenged,but I honestly could not have hoped for a better school,better teachers,or a better principal.The rest of the staff-including the cafeteria staff the nurse the custodians and the office staff are also outstanding!I count myself as one lucky mother to be able to send my kids to this school.

Posted August 21, 2005
I have two children enrolled at Roger Sherman. My experience has been a positive one. I have a child who excells in every aspect of academics and one who loves school however,things do not come quite as easy. Roger Sherman's staff is always on top of everything. They recognize what each child needs for a positive outcome. The committment the staff shows daily is encouraging and I am pleased with my childrens performance and academic achievement. Carol

Posted January 26, 2005
Roger Sherman is the best it helps your child interact with others and the teachers are reaLLY sweet.

Posted May 19, 2004
A school with incredible, knowledgeable, caring, and dedicated staff! The average REAL class size is 23 to 28 students. This school will be a inclusion school fall of '04.

Roger Sherman School
64 North Pearl St, Meriden, CT  06450
Last modified Roger Sherman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roger Sherman School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top