Bad
Good

I went to this school many years ago. Currently, I am enrolled in a local High School. Looking back at my time spent at Roger Sherman (K-5), I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I've had some amazing teachers, a few who I've feel like had a huge impact. They disclipine the children with a set of rules (the 3 R's, if I'm correct). The school isn't the most modern and I would have wished for a bigger library. Overall, being enrolled into Roger Sherman was a great decision, on my parent's part. I've learned so much and even still keep in touch with friends I met early on there.

It is unfortunate to say that Roger Sherman lacks one of the most important qualities a school should have with the parents and that is COMMUNICATION! The other is the board of education website is not updated at all and its the day before school. SMH

My Son Attends Roger Sherman School and I find it to be an Exceptional and Nurturing Environment. When I moved to Meriden, it was with some trepidation, but I have been more than pleasantly surprised. My Thanks and Respect to the Teachers and Staff.

Last modified Roger Sherman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.