Meriden, CT

Posted July 17, 2011
WMS is a great school, my daughter is going into the 8th grade and she is also in the top level..She learns a lot from school. The teachers there are wonderful and very caring. My daughter will be well prepared when she will be going into high school..My oldest daughter went to WMS too and she also loved it, she is a special needs kid, that is a plus for WMS to take care of all her needs. It is the best school around love it.

Posted July 12, 2009
i love wms because it has great teachers and the rewards are better than expected for a regular school. Iwas in cluster 9 last year now i m going to 7th in a little while. My fav. teacher has to be mrs.coon because she was always active and ready for anything.WMS Rockssss!=]

Washington Middle School 0

Posted July 03, 2009
i love the school its amazing i love the teachers

Posted February 03, 2009
Washington Middle School is a great school were you make friends and learn alot!

Posted July 05, 2008
I myself am a student at WMS and i am going in to 7th grade. My first year at Washington was great! I learned alot from all my teachers, and they also made it fun to learn. Also, a special thanks to Mr.Rinaldi, a science teacher from cluster 7 and all the teachers of Washington. I was so scared on my first day of middle school, but all the students and teachers made it ok.

Washington Middle School 1

Posted December 22, 2007

Posted July 11, 2007
This school is excellent because you learn alot and the teachers there are just fenomenal. I personally would like to thank all the teachers who made learning great and to all the teachers who made school worth every hour we students attended.-former student(Jelly)

Washington Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2007
- a former student

Washington Middle School 2

Posted January 18, 2007

Posted September 09, 2006
My older son likes Washington better than Edison because they have great Instrumental Music class. He got excellent grades in several subjects. When he went to Edison when it was opened, he wasn't happy with it. Washington have marching band, and concert. Edison don't. Washington Cafe is not as good as Edison. My daughter only likes Edison's cafe, and her classmates. Now my younger son is in 6th grade at Washington.

Washington Middle School
1225 North Broad St, Meriden, CT  06450
Last modified Washington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top