9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Westover School 5

Posted May 04, 2009
Pushes you to do your best academically, athletically, and socially. You learn a lot and get hands-on experiences that you can not get at a public schools or many other private schools. A close community, where you know your teachers by their first names only. You are able to participate in many extra-curricular activities and meet diverse people. I got the best education I will ever get here. It's very unique and fun, and more difficult than college. (But definitely worth it). People say that the people you meet in college, you will be friends with them forever, but my forever friends are from Westover.

Westover School 5

Posted September 10, 2004
The education and life experience I gained at Westover shaped the way I choose my goals and the way I achieve them. My life there fortified my identity and integrity. At Westover, the challenges schooled my body, mind and soul. The motto, 'To think, to do, to be' became my own. The reason I decided to attend Westover as a boarder was that I felt that I did not relate to any one group in my large public high school. I wanted to go to an environment where I could learn, ask the teachers questions - lots of questions - and not be considered strange for it. I found an environment at Westover which nurtured my quest for learning and also challenged my concepts of knowledge itself. I treasure the friends and mentors I had there.

Westover School