Posted December 14, 2012
I am also pleased to see my daughter up on stage, microphone in hand, loud and clear, sharing what her class is up to, in front of the whole school. I

Posted March 10, 2010
A wonderful school!! HOT (Higher Order Thinknig)and full of art!

John Lyman School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The integrated day program brgins art, music, language, math and science all together in ways that instill a love of learning in the children. The teachers and staff are a great team and they really make everyone feel welcomed and respected.

Posted February 14, 2005
I love the confidence it has give my daughter. If you ever told me that she would be speaking in front of an audience with a microphone I would not have believed you. John Lyman is a HOT school so there is always someone there integrating the arts into their learning experience.

Posted December 08, 2004
John Lyman is an excellent school with excellent leadership. The mixed grades are a bit to get used to but the students do very well here. You can see the dedication of every teacher with how much they put into the activities. Students may come out a bit weak in math skills, but from my child's experience he was able to more than make up for this. If you want to choose, Lyman is it.

John Lyman School
106 Way Rd, Middlefield, CT  06455
Last modified John Lyman School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Lyman School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top