Middletown, CT

Posted May 04, 2011
My son had his preschool here and his teachers were excellent. They were sensitive to the peculiarities and needs of each child and maintains a fun and happy learning environment. The curriculum was geared towards kindergarten readiness, since they were already given homeworks and being taught advanced things (math: patterns, addition). I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 27, 2010
Love,love,love this school.The teachers and curriculum are outstanding. A very friendly and family-like atmosphere.My child is very happy here and so are we.

Posted September 07, 2010
Wonderful teachers. Solid leadership in the administration. Exceptional academics. My child is extremely happy here. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!

Posted October 16, 2008
I want to complement the 2nd and 3rd grade teachers at St. Mary's School. The teachers are doing outstanding work & study habits

Posted May 22, 2007
My daughter will be entering the fifth grade next year, and I couldn't be happier. She has been a student since she was in pre-school. Everyone looks out for eachother and that includes parents to teachers to clergy. I really like how the parish and school are so close and really know how to bring and keep a community together. My daughter is a top reader in her class and her tests scores were outstanding. Thank you St. Mary's for giving my daughter the best education!

Posted October 26, 2006
My son is in kindergarten and I am very impressed. There are two teachers in his class of 14. They spend a lot of time with him and he has homework every night. He absolutely loves it. In addition, values and respect are taught from the get go.

St Mary School 2

Posted June 30, 2006

Posted January 09, 2006
I have been very pleased with the quality of this school. Children beginning in K receive homework. This helps to develop the habit of studying at home with parents. Everyone at the school really cares about the students. Older grades helps with the lower grades. Both groups love it.

Posted March 14, 2004