Bad
Good

Posted July 28, 2008
This is one of the most wonderful schools that I have had the opportunity to work in. The staff is truly dedicated to helping children reach their full potential. It is a wonderful part of the Middletown Community!!

Posted August 09, 2007
My daughter just finished Kindergarten and Bielefield and also attended for PreSchool. I've been very impressed with what I've seen. There is a great deal of parent involement throughout the year. Bielefield is interested in teaching the kids about life, not just reading, writing, etc. They are taught responsiblity and respect for others. I am looking forward to the years ahead at Bielefield.

Bielefield School 4

Posted June 05, 2007
My son is in kindergarten at Bielefield School. The teachers are very personable and attentive. I am very pleased with my son's progress. Parent involvement is always encourgaed and the PTA does a wonderful job of organizing activites for the children.

Posted November 01, 2005
Outstanding school. Innovative curriculum, engaged teachers, helpful staff. Never once felt put off or not welcomed to help. Both my kids are so lucky to have the wonderful atmosphere for all kids! Parents can be involved as they want- through PTA and classrooms. PTA is always looking for more energetic people.

Posted July 29, 2005
We love Bielefield! The principal, teachers and staff are all very caring and nuturing. My daughters both love Bielefield. The staff at Bielefield makes learning a very positive but fun experience for all their students. We give the Bielefield staff a lot of fireworks! Sincerely, Mr and Mrs Turner

Bielefield School 2

Posted January 31, 2005
This schools lacks parent involvement. When I asked what can I do as a parent, I was told that they would call upon me when help is needed. It is now February and I haven't been called once. The school also has very poor communication skills. I have called many times to inquire about different things and I always get the same answer, which is 'I don't know, I'll have someone give you a call.' Again it's Feb. and I have yet to receive one call to answer any of my questions. At this point I'm not sure what to think. I do know this I am not pleased and I hope things will change sooner than later.

Bielefield School
70 Maynard St, Middletown, CT  06457
Last modified Bielefield School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.