Posted April 17, 2014
Lawrence School is one of the best friendly school, anybody in there will never feel like new, everybody answers you with a good big smile. They have so many encouraging and fun activities for the students. They give a strong basement for every student for them to be strong in everything. Apart from studies they gym is the fun part, every student in there love the gym time. Also as a parent I feel happy to be a part of the school, I have been able to share in my opinions & ideas. Every interested parent are given opportunity to volunteer their part . Have always felt as the best elementary school so far.

Posted June 27, 2012
My son and I cried together because he had to transfer out of this school. Th principal, Ms. M***i, and her dedicated staff have provided a wonderful experiece for my son, and our entire family. This level of dedication is observed by every employee in the building. I have witnessed the custodian encouraging my son to practice good citizenship. The cafeteria workers know the kids by name, and know what my child will not eat. Even the YMCA-run Kids Korner before and after care program is exceptional at this site. *A special note deserves to be written for Ms. G*****s, the 1st grade teacher who blew my son's mind with her knowledge of the worl. She changed his perspective on learning and life in a way that will be with him forever. This school is GROSSLY underrated.

Posted October 12, 2011
This school is under rated. The school has welcoming and caring astompere, just like a big family. Principal Mrs. Macri is very nice and dedicated. Kids love her. Teachers are excellent, eg Mrs. Landell and Mrs. Weitz, they are willing to go to extra miles to teach my boy according to his individual potentials... Overall, the principle and teachers in this school are top-notch!!!

Lawrence School 4

Posted August 29, 2011
Lawrence is an great school but has room for improvement. Overall, the teachers are great and love the principal. She is passionate and knows every kid by name. I also recommend the on-site before and after school program.

Lawrence School 1

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted March 15, 2009
It is best rated public school in middletown. The Test Scores are very good.

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted September 18, 2006
Ithink Lawrence School is a very good school. The principle is very nice she is also very involved with the students. The school also has good mixture of various cultures. GO LAWRENCE!!!!!

Posted May 03, 2005
The variety of school programs provided at Lawrence School is fantastic. The principle has been assertive in making this elementary school a role model for other schools to follow from the grant programs, to the pilot program for the foreign language program. I'm pround to have my children attend Lawrence School.

Lawrence School 3

Posted October 06, 2004
The principal of this school is one of the most involved and pasionate principals I have ever met...it's amazing how he makes it a point to know all his students and parents by name.

Lawrence School
Kaplan Dr, Middletown, CT  06457
Last modified Lawrence School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top