Posted September 01, 2013
I go to this school and the main problem is the bullying. they say their gonna make it a bully free school but their not making any progress! ive seen other students get pushed into lockers, teased, harrased, And there's a LOT of fights and people even play 7 minutes in heaven in the bathroom!

Posted April 29, 2013
This school is terrible. Everyone in my family and my friends hated it there. Rampant bullying and uninspiring teachers make up the vast majority of my experiences there.

Posted March 26, 2012
i am at student at this school and the major problem they have there is bullying. The worst part anbout it is that many kids have gone there and complained and they dont do anything about it. we have had many kids leave from this school because of it . take it from me DO NOT INROLL YOUR KIDS IN THIS SCHOOL since they day i got here i have wanted to get out. I HATE IT HERE

Posted March 09, 2011
I have been disappointed with WWMS. I have two sons, one who graduated last year and one who is a current student . I am very disappointed with the lack of leadership from the administration and the lack of communication with parents about school policy changes and information. The teachers are overwhelmed by the number of students in each class and the lack of support from the principal. While many teachers are well intentioned and good educators, there are others who need to retire or resign because they do not have the best interest of the kids at heart. 7th and 8th grade is a different transition time for young people and without strong leadership, structure and encouragement, too many young people become lost and disenfranchised. Overall, the school is failing in their primary job to educate our students.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 3

Posted February 04, 2011
Hello , my daughter is a student at your school and she is one of three children that I have attending school in town. My oldest is a senior at Mercy High. In light of recent weather and storms etc...the children have missed a number of days of school. Why do they not get called upon to communicate with their teachers and fellow classmates on line? My oldest daugter is not behind in her studies because she continues to get her assignments daily through email and online notices....Our children are so computer savy these days....we really should take advantage of this and consider all the technology as a blessing...use it more wisely....dont take away their winter or spring breaks...or make them go to school int the end of june......continue to teach them and make them accountable for their studies even during a storm....within reason, Sincerely Beth Wojtusik

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted February 26, 2008

Posted February 26, 2008
There is a total lack of communication at Woodrow Wilson middle school. My child did not recieve a flyer about an open house for the after school program until several days after the open house was over. If you attempt to contact teachers via email you can expect to wait at least 3 days for a response! Outrageous!

Posted October 01, 2007

Woodrow Wilson Middle School
1 Wilderman's Way, Middletown, CT  06457
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top