PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Caring, Christian enviornment. I wouldn't want my child to be at any other school. Not only are their Iowa testing scores higher than any other local private school - my child is part of a warm family type community.

My daughter has been in St. Ann's for 3 years now and we just love it. The school is very small and extremely personalized. The multiage classroom is wonderful!!! If a student is not as sharp as others in a subject, they are given special attention so that they catch up. If others are advanced in subjects, they are not held back by others that are slower. We really love this new method of teaching. The teachers at the school are extremely professional and of high standards. We cannot say enough good things about St. Ann's and are so glad that we made the move to this school.

We left after the school combined the 1st and 2nd grade; the 3rd and 4th grade; the 5 th and 6th grade; and the 7th and 8th grades. I am not paying for an education in a 'one-room' school-house!

We could not be more pleased with Saint Ann School! Both of our children have attended Saint Ann School since Pre-K and we have been thoroughly impressed with the recent changes made to the school over the last two years. The school has been completely refurbished: new paint, carpet, desks, lockers & laptops for middle schoolers. In addition, we are thrilled with the entire faculty, the veterans as well as the new. It is evident that providing a top notch faculty is the school's top priority.

My children left the school after Bob Conroy the principal and his staff were forced out and the quality of the education diminished!It has led to an environment not conducive to learning and Christian attitude!

The technology program at Saint Ann School is as good, if not better than most high school technology programs. Every student in the Middle School has their own laptop computer - these young people are so fortunate to have such a technologically savvy faculty and an administration that will move mountains to give them the very best!

I am pround to say my son attends St.Ann school.The staff is very well qualified and are loving and caring to all the children.The school is full of loving parents.Theres no beating the technology program.My son is flourshing.A+

I strongly disagree that St. Ann School has lowered its standards in regards to teaching credentials. If you choose to look at the teacher profiles on the school website, one would see the high caliber of teachers the school now employs. They are up to date on all new technology to go along with the state of the art technology program in the school. Visit St. Ann School and see for yourself the wonderful job these teachers are doing with the children.

St. Ann's is a wonderful school with an outstanding faculty. Check our website or come and see for yourself.

What a total disappointment for 5 years of schooling. We will be sending our child to public school in sept. Very clicky and unfair treatment of certain students.

Last modified St. Ann School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8