Milford, CT

Milford Christian Academy 4

Posted February 15, 2014
If you want your children to have a good Christian education, consider Milford Christian Academy, where they care for your child's spiritual, mental and physical well being.

Posted January 31, 2014
I am so grateful that my child has had the opportunity to attend Milford Christian Academy these last two years. Besides the warm and loving environment produced by the teachers and the staff, I am thrilled that she along with her first grade class mates are able to read quite well from the New King James Version of the Bible! Not only do they memorize scripture but are also taught to follow and put into practice the principals of the Word of God. Along with reading, she has developed an absolute love for Math and is already learning her multiplication tables. The children are also taught from Kindergarten the foundation of American History and the principals of the Constition. Having Chapel each morning they are encourage to openly and freely demonstrate their love for the Lord starting each day with songs of praise, a scripture and prayer as well as a salute to the flag an the Pledge of Allegiance are recited. In this wonderful loving atmosphere academics are also given top priority. This is the place you want to send your children to prepare them for their destiny in God!

Posted January 07, 2014
I transferred my daughter to this school after attending Christian Heritage in Trumbull. She has since pulled ahead in academics, thriving from the phonogram way of teaching reading (and subsequent spelling) in 1st grade, all the way through excellent grammar and thought in writing essays now in the 8th grade. My daughter has found kind friends here and it is a safe environment with a true Biblical view in every class. I thank God for this school, it makes parenting easy!!

Posted January 04, 2014
Milford Christian Academy is a Godsend to Connecticut. All of our children have graduated from MCA and have attended college. The oldest earned his BA, the middle migrated after two years of university into restaurant management with a growing franchise, and the youngest will finish his AA this year. They learned a biblical worldview at MCA and they stand for righteousness, willing to represent the Gospel to their peers, and sometimes taking their professors to task over non-biblical positions taken. Special thanks to the loving, dedicated, and professional teaching and administrative staff. Keep up the great work. Milford and America need you and schools like yours, more now than ever!

Posted October 01, 2012
Teachers are not certified, grounds are falling apart. Graduates find themselves ill prepared mentally and socially for both college and real world interaction.

Milford Christian Academy 4

Posted June 03, 2011
As a parent of a student at Berean Christian Academy I can't say enough good things about the school. My child has grown in academics, in character and in spirit. The school may be small in size but is large in heart and family. The teachers are loving and kind and have kept my child on track in order for her to become the honor roll student she has become. They have helped create a foundation in her that will take her through the rest of her life. Berean Christian Academy is one in a million! Thank you Berean Christian Academy Pastor and Staff.

Posted January 25, 2011
I am a parent of a middle school age child who was interested in attending Berean. I went for a visit and was immediately turned off by the inappropriate physical discipline that they use at this school. I was speaking to the headmaster of the school, a woman who uses a paddle in her office on students. I was appalled when I was told this, and I got up with my child and left the office right away. I was also surprised at the physical condition of the school. There is no heat, or A/C. The school is not a whole building, but a bunch of narrow trailers, that seem to be falling apart, connected together. Please look into Christian Heritage School, in Trumbull, CT, if you are looking for a school with a true "biblical" world view. I would seriously think twice before sending a child of any age to this school.

Posted November 12, 2009
All of my children have attended BCA and have developed good character and study skills. They have grown in their desire to see America restored to her founding principles and have respectifully challenged their liberal college professors. They continue to want to see their generation fulfill its opportunity to influence others in a positive direction. I am thankful for the dedication of the staff, parents, and students of BCA. Those who have embraced BCA's Christian values have prospered because of them. Keep up the good work BCA. It's been good building BCA with you.

Posted April 10, 2008
2 months ago I enrolled my great neice into Berean Christian Academy. She was failing and not at all motivated in the public school middle school system, She was a little fish in a large pond literally drowning. Without the proper time or attention given her she was getting lost. the fact that no one cared bothered us. Today 2 months later she is again excited about school, and learning. She is making friends and focusing on her school life. The teaching staff has been very in tuned to her needs. Finally a school who encourages a child to have responsibility, for themselves. They also provides the tools for a child to learn. We are blessed to have this school as a part of our lives. I highly encourage any parent looking for alternatives to public school to seek out this school.

Posted September 18, 2007
Though they seem to love the students, they are also disciplined inappropriately(physically). I would ask serious questions about this school before sending your child there!

989 New Haven Ave, Milford, CT  06460
Last modified Milford Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Milford Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top