Milford, CT

Posted September 26, 2012
Both my children now attend Platt Tech and they are both doing really well there. The staff and faculty truly care about the students and really work hard to make sure the kids excel!

Posted March 01, 2011
My daughter is a new freshman to Platt, everyone has helped her adjust. It is refreshing to be part of a school where the faculty really cares. This is a big difference from West Haven High where she attending the first part of 2010 schoolyear.

Posted October 27, 2009
This is one of only two VANGUARD schools in our region

Platt Technical High School

Posted October 06, 2009
We are a very diverse and community oriented school. Our kids strive to be the best academically and proffesionally.

Posted September 25, 2009
My son is a junior at Platt. Academically, he has excelled. The teachers taught him the tools to do so. All of a sudden he's a poised, grown up young man... already making his plans for the future.

Posted December 19, 2008
Vanguard selection makes it one of the best schools in the state

Posted September 14, 2008
I have two sons one of which went to Platt Tech. This school gave my son the most possitive influence to succeed. The principal 'Laporta' puts so much of himself into this school, it shows in everything this school is about. The Pride this school has in their achievements is above and beyond anything I would have expected. My son is now graduated and in College. He took away from Platt, his own self worth and confidence to succeed in anything he wanted. I quote the words of LaPorta 'What you do in these few years of High School effect the rest of your life goals' Great job Platt Tech!!!!

Posted December 19, 2007
I'm larnig cool stuff and having a lot of fun. Theachers and students are greate. Leadership also grate. Lot of extraculiculum activities and comunity volonter. The best school I ever attendet.

Posted September 12, 2007
This school is excellent. They run a tight ship and keep out the troublemakers. It has been a great experience for my son, who is now a senior. It was, without a doubt, the best decision my husband and I have ever made for him.

Posted April 09, 2007
A great school to prepare you for the real world. Offers many award winning programs

Platt Technical High School
600 Orange Ave, Milford, CT  06460
Last modified Platt Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Platt Technical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top