Milford, CT

Calf Pen Meadow School 4

Posted September 23, 2013
I always feel good about my daughter attending school at Calf Pen Meadow. The teachers are dedicated, the principal in energetic and engaged and the administrative staff is always willing to be helpful to parents and PTA members alike. There is a real sense of school community. Compassion is shown to those in need of an extra hand and the children seem very willing to help each other too. There is so much more to learn in a school setting each day outside of academics and Calf Pen Meadow does a terrific job when it comes to teaching inside the classroom as well as out.

Posted October 03, 2009
Calf Pen Meadow is a great school! We have a dedicated and caring staff! It is a great place to learn and grow!

Posted August 08, 2008
CPM school is a great school. We were really please with the Kindergarten program and my daughter cannot wait to go back to school. We got a lot of information about school activities in the Friday folders and notes from the teacher so we knew what was going on in the classroom and school. The Principal and Teacher were wonderful. The children learn about respect and discipline (I felt like it was a private school for free).

Posted June 11, 2008
Just completed Kindergarten. Parent involvement was not encouraged. Teacher was too strict with children. Paraprofessional was unqualified and insensitive to my child's needs. Overall, a disappointing introduction to the school.

Calf Pen Meadow School 3

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted May 09, 2008
Great School. Teachers are well prepared. There are an abundance of activities for the kids and the parent involvement is awesome. The principal needs some interpersonal skills training.

Posted November 28, 2007
Calf Pen Meadow in Milford is an excellent school. I am so happy that my children have the opportunity to attend such a great school. The staff is very caring and nurturing. They really care about the children!

Posted October 09, 2007

Posted September 23, 2007
My children have attend for 5 years and I am very pleased with the education and social skills. Bravo to Calf Pen.

Posted February 22, 2007
My experience is only with Kindergarten but it has been excellent. Great opportunities for parents to participate and teachers very supportive and in tune with individual needs.

Calf Pen Meadow School
395 Welch's Point Rd, Milford, CT  06460
Last modified Calf Pen Meadow School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calf Pen Meadow School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top