Posted November 09, 2009
My daughter has attended OHS since Kindergarten. As a parent I absolutely love this school, the quality of education is great. Diverse mix of teaching styles and children who are at different levels of learning have the ability to work within their own personal levels.

Posted November 01, 2009
We have a dedicated staff, parent support is fantastic, and the children are the best!

Posted October 29, 2009
It has a great staff and my grandchildren love to to go to school. They have a lot activites for the children and everyone is very nice

Posted October 29, 2009
Great Teachers, Great Parent Support.

Posted October 29, 2009
OHS- Respect Responsibility and Caring The staff and PTA are fabulous. The children love learning at OHS. It's honestly a wonderful school. I would not send my children there if I didn't truely believe & see how exceptional OHS is and it deserves to be awarded. Anna

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted May 07, 2004
A fabulous school and school community! The principal, teachers and entire school staff are concerned, dedicated and enthusiastic. Parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their children's education and the school is most welcoming of their participation.

Posted February 24, 2004
This is a great school and in my opinion better then some private schools. My child did very well there, had a great time and liked most of the teachers.

Orchard Hills School 4

Posted February 24, 2004
- a former student

Posted December 17, 2003
I currently have two children enrolled in this school and wouldn't think of having them any where else. The staff are on point, the principal knows exactly what is going on. In all this school has been a great asset to myself and my children.

Orchard Hills School
185 Marino Dr, Milford, CT  06460
Last modified Orchard Hills School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Hills School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top