Milford, CT

Posted February 21, 2015
This is our first year at Pumpkin Delight, and we couldn't be happier. Our daughter loves to go to school, and is really enjoying 3rd grade. Miss Stewart and Mrs. Saccone have been such a welcoming experience for her, and they make teaching fun for the kids. Principal Keramis and Teacher Leader Miss Rainey do an outstanding job, and you can talk to them about anything at all. Mrs. Greene that runs the desk, is always helpful and cheerful to the parents, and students. They also have a greeter at the front door, who has been very welcoming. Art, Music, Gym etc.. ALL excellent! PTA has wonderful events, and a very nice group of parents involved. I look forward to meeting more of the staff here, as my children both will be attending here until 5th grade.

Posted May 25, 2013
This school was stress-free for us. Very warm, professional caring staff. Your child will be known by name and will learn a lot. Beautiful location, some second floor rooms have scenic views of the Sound. PTA is very active and does a lot, you are free to join, but if you don t have time to volunteer, you won t be judged. Teachers are not demanding or pushy, but if you insist on higher standards, they will provide all the help and guidance for you and your child.

Posted September 25, 2008
this is the best school i go there and they have the nicest teachers like Mr.Wikman Mrs.Breanu and everyone else its the best school to go to

Pumpkin Delight School 4

Posted November 19, 2006
The teachers at PDS are very good,most have over 20 years in teaching.My four kids love going to school,the staff at PDS is exceptional.The principal is new,more of a politician than a school leader. Susan

Posted November 19, 2006
'Fantastic school! We currently have a Kindergartener and a 3rd grader, and I couldn't be happier! There is a great deal of parent involvement, and the teachers and staff always welcome us. The teachers always go the extra bit to enhance the kids' education. They really care about each individual. Every effort is also made to accommodate all the kids developmentally - from the most challenged to the gifted. It's a very tight community,We're going to miss it dearly when we relocate to the mid-west. Thanks for 4 great years. -Kim

Posted September 09, 2004
My three children went through PDS, the teachers are fantastic! The education my children received was wonderful and the compassion and love the teachers gave topped that. My children were well prepared for middle school. I will truly miss PDS.

Pumpkin Delight School
27 Art St, Milford, CT  06460
Last modified Pumpkin Delight School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pumpkin Delight School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top