Chalk Hill School 1

Posted July 21, 2009

Chalk Hill School 4

Posted January 26, 2009
I love it here! I have loads of friends. When I came here, I only had 3 and now I have 11! Most of the teachers are nice and there is a lot more to offer! I LOVE THIS PLACE

Chalk Hill School 0

Posted December 13, 2008
Chalk Hill School is wonderful. The teacher's on the Tiger's Eye team, especially Mrs. Bosch and Mrs. Meachum are exceptional. They have a wonderful rapport with the students and parents. The Principal, Mr. Lazar is one of the best. This has been a wonderful experience for my child.

Posted November 13, 2008
I have to say my children had the best years at Chalk Hil School. First, there is only 5th and 6th grade and they help the children grow into maturity. The teachers are all very dedicated and the principal is always on top of things. He knows every child by name. The academics and feel trips are memorable. My children, along with their friends, really enjoyed school.

Posted August 23, 2008

Posted April 05, 2007
Chalk Hill always makes you feel welcomed. The teachers are nice and friendly. Ms.Carter, Mrs.Towne, and Mrs.Lukasik make a wonderful team. This is truly one of the best schools ever.

Chalk Hill School 4

Posted January 15, 2005
You know, this school is not so bad to tell you the truth. We get a good lunch, get some extra help. YYou even get your own lockers! It's not very bad. But you do have to stay after, for example homework priorities (late howework for 2 days). But you can get throught it.

Chalk Hill School