Posted February 26, 2014
I have two children at Fawn Hollow - and I have been impressed with the teachers and the administrators since day one. It amazes me when I see what the children are learning - both in terms of academics and in terms of respect and community. The amount of attention given to each student is far beyond what I could have imagined - it's not only the great teachers, it is the entire staff. . . art/music/pe/computers/library teachers, enrichment specialists, nurses, counselors, the pto. . .and the other students.

Fawn Hollow Elementary School 4

Posted December 18, 2008
The Teacher student ratio at this school is around 22 to 1. The administration is not attentive to the parent of student needs. The only salvation are the tenure teachers. There are no enrichment programs beyond reading.

Fawn Hollow Elementary School 4

Posted January 18, 2008
My daughter attends Fawn Hollow and I am disappointed at the condition of the school building for a town that has such a high budget, high taxes. I also wish there were more programs for gifted/advanced students. Regardless, my daughter is happy and learning at a phenomenal rate which I attribute to the excellent quality teaching staff they employ.

Posted June 10, 2007

Posted May 03, 2006
My daughter is a student at Fawn Hollow I am extremely impressed with the quality of education!

Posted November 14, 2005
Fawn Hollow School is modeled after the HOTS(Higher Order Thinking Skills)school prototype, where the arts are incorporated into the curriculum. There are ample extra-curricular activities offered through the Arts and Imagination program. Fawn Hollow's Town Meeting is unique to the school, and is a venue for the children to exercise their creative skills.

Fawn Hollow Elementary School
375 Fan Hill Rd, Monroe, CT  06468
Last modified Fawn Hollow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fawn Hollow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top