Bad
Good

We are a Navy family and moved here from Washington state. The guidance counselor, Mr. Parks, went out of his way to make sure my daughter felt welcome and a part of the school. He called before the first day to learn all about her, her likes and interests, sought us out at the orientation to introduce himself to her, called her the morning of the first day to see how she was feeling and let her know he would be out front waiting for her when she got there, and then, had a group of kids waiting at the front door on the first day to welcome her. Hand selected kids with her interests. Beyond anything I have ever seen at the many schools my daughter has attended. A real, genuine desire to make her feel welcome,. Her teachers are all friendly and helpful and both the principal and vice principal know all the kids by name and interact with them. They truly make it a "community" and welcome newcomers like old friends. I wish I could give more stars. This school is a gem.

I just finished my 7th grade year at Cutler Middle School. This school is definitely my favorite. The teachers are very informative and they're not too strict or too laid-back. The sports are very fun! I'm on the track team and it's a very hard work-out. It's really fun and it helps you get in shape.

This is my first year at culer and it is the best i would never want to go any were else. I love all the teachers and the sports are the best all but one track you over do your self in that sport. The teachers are the best i learned alot from them, they take to time to teach you i needed that time because in 5th grade i was not taught very well in thae area of all core subjects and the teachers care and i am now a A+ student in all classes. i wouldn't want to go any were else but here. For all that go here learn all you can a study real hard and do you best. I learned that there is no real diffrence betden a C- and an A+ if you tryed you hardest. I think the princpals could work a little harder on the rules but over all best school ever.

This has been my first year at cutler middle school and everyone is an equal. i enjoy how the teachers are serious about your education and are very involved. the school is very serious about doing your homework and paying attention. you can join clubs and do sports like softball, track, cross country and more. i will give this 5 stars because of everything this school does for you. just remember that you have to listen to the rules and try your best. thank you Mr.Grimes for helping me with math and having me try my best. i also thank Ms.Panucci because she is a fun teacher and i am always happy when it comes to social studies. Ms.Brink is also a great teacher i don't know anyone that teaches science better then this woman. every one of these teachers make learning fun and interesting. Go Cutler!

i think that this is the best school ever and the principal does a great job running a school. the teachers are so loving and loyal and really want to make the kids better learners

Cutler truely brings middle school th the next level. From connetions to Hollywood to the amazing music program, I recomend Cutler to anyone

I loved this school more than any thing. Last year was my last year at Cutler. What I believe is the best part of this school is it's music program. It has a normal concert band and chorus, but then it has an advanced choir and the best jazz band around. Last year we won gold in the annual Colchester Jazz Festival for the 10th year in a row! I partiipated in all of those events. We also have a small, budding orchestra program. Everybody learned in the academics. The teachers came up with the coolest projectts. In Eniglish we had to write and produce a movie, which we then had an award ceramony for.We went through the entire math book during a school year, an none of the class started getting tired of it. Science was full of expirements and hands-on activities. And our sports have alway been the best!

Last modified Carl C. Cutler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.