Posted April 17, 2014
Absolutely love all the teachers at Andrew Ave school! My kids have had a wonderful learning experience

Posted October 10, 2013
I LOVE HOW MY GIRL HAS BEEN PROGRESS, LIKE THE SCHOOL EVERYBODY VERY NICE. SHE IS JUST SO HAPPY.

Andrew Avenue School 1

Posted January 31, 2010
My daughter has never been more miserable coming home from school! Most of the teachers are concerned with how they look when CAPT testing results come out. Mrs. Forish is the principle and doesnt have a clue what is going in! If you hate your child, send them here, otherwise steer clear and send them to Maple Hill!

Posted December 21, 2009

Posted December 09, 2008

Andrew Avenue School 4

Posted September 19, 2008
When my son came to this school he had to go through testing for special needs. He transferred from another town. They got him the help he needed. This school is fantastic. The teachers are warm and caring. I wish he could still go to this school but unfortunatly he's too old.

Andrew Avenue School 0

Posted September 15, 2008
I have two children at Andrew Avenue and am very please with the progress of both my kids. The teachers I've meet and delt with are amazing. Thanks to Mrs. Forish and staff for a job well done! Thumbs Up for Andrew Avenue.

Andrew Avenue School 3

Posted February 28, 2007

Andrew Avenue School 4

Posted February 28, 2005
THANKS to this school, (classroom, speech, psych, principal, music, art, etc) I am seeing my kindergartner grow. He is so happy! I worried that he wouldnt like school, he wasnt doing well withl earning, so he didnt want to learn... But now he's happy & always wants to be there! I am very pleased. Thank you!!

Andrew Avenue School
140 Andrew Ave, Naugatuck, CT  06770
Last modified Andrew Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andrew Avenue School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top