Cross Street Intermediate School 5

Posted April 30, 2013
Cross Street school is an excellant school. The principal is very involved and knows all of the children. They also have Mr Wilson who deals with any issues going on with the kids. He is very fair and deals in a timely manner with all the issues going on with the kids. They also have a fantastic social worker Mrs Sands, I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. All of the teacher are also great. The only thing lacking is after school programs. If this school had this I would rate this school a 10++

Cross Street Intermediate School 4

Posted March 28, 2008
I have to say, this school is a pretty good school. My son is in 5th grade and the things he comes home and tells me he learned are amazing. He has done online knee surgery. Studing about the eye. He just completed the typing class and has done well with it. He plays an instrument. We didn't have these things when we were younger. The only thing I would change is- I wish they had afterschool activities. ( drama, art workshops, sports, scrapbooking, cheerleading, etc...) I think if they had activities afterschool they would be able to have some free time with there friends and have a chance to participate in something other than the Park and Rec Dept. activities.

Cross Street Intermediate School 5

Posted December 01, 2006
- a former student
This school should be voted the best school in America because it shows Allot of discipline and the teachers are wonderful.

Cross Street Intermediate School
Cross St, Naugatuck, CT  06770
Last modified Cross Street Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Street Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top