Naugatuck, CT

Posted February 19, 2014
The administration and faculty at Hillside are outstanding. My daughter is a very bright student and excels in most subject areas. Her teachers have worked hard to differentiate the classroom to make sure that she is appropriately challenged and engaged. The specials and clubs that are offered are diverse enough to allow the kids to take part in activities that interest them and help them to integrate in the school community. This is the ideal step between elementary and middle school education.

Hillside Intermediate School 2

Posted December 13, 2011
I am very pleased with the wonderful teachers of this school. The teachers are sweet and amazing and wonderful! i could not love them more. but when there is a real issue. the current principal is motivated to fight agains parents who disagree with him.

Posted June 16, 2010
I think that Hop Brook School is a very nice awsome school and a very clean kids are respectful

Hillside Intermediate School 3

Posted May 09, 2009
Hop Brook is a good school to go to. But unfourtunly Naugatuck does not offer gifted child programs and the schooling is not the greatest but that's not the school's fault.

Posted April 13, 2009
I am i student here in 6th grade tye teacers are great te are very strict all my brothers and sisters wnt hre i am in te silvr team got Mz.Lone s a teacher tell yu 1 ting about her she dont mess around neiter does te oer teachers tey are so funny but dnt get on thir bd side and also te principal is really strict but tey make sure we kno as much as our lil brains can hole i am gooing to miss it wen we 6th graders leave

Posted October 03, 2006
Both my daughters were in Preschool here before we left Naugatuck. It was a great experience, and I was sorry to leave. The children were treated with respect and care. And both of them got the special services they needed. In fact the naugatuck evaluations and assessments helped us get what we needed in our new town/school.

Hillside Intermediate School 4

Posted February 23, 2006
This school is a good one. My son has had alot of problems,,medically and the guidance counslor and the teachers has been so supportive trying to help him..I would like to thank mrs.A for all her help keep up the wonderful job!

Hillside Intermediate School
51 Hillside St, Naugatuck, CT  06770
Last modified Hillside Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillside Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top