Naugatuck, CT

Maple Hill School 5

Posted January 29, 2008
If I could rate Maple Hill's early intervention program with ten stars I would. I have a Grandaughter who attended their early intervention class there, for two years. I cannot say enough good things about Ms. Sue, Ms. Chris, her OT, her speech teach, the social worker and all of the other folks that were on her team. They were beyond wonderful. They took this child and taught her so much, and she is a completly different child today because of them. She is now in first grade in a different school in Naugatuck, where she is still progressing. However, I really feel that the early intervention that she had was just a miracle, and helped her more than words can describe. Thank You Maple Hill school.

Maple Hill School 4

Posted September 09, 2006
My son has had incredible teachers. Ms. Kane (principal) has been very approachable and open to suggestions and concerns. I considered private school for my son but so far I am very comfortable and confident he will get the education he needs there.

Maple Hill School 4

Posted September 06, 2005
My daughter just entered 3rd grade at Maple Hill and we're happy overall. The teachers are great...they're very good to the kids. The administration, however, is a different story.

Maple Hill School 5

Posted July 18, 2004

Maple Hill School
641 Maple Hill Rd, Naugatuck, CT  06770
Last modified Maple Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top