PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The education is horrible, the lunches are most likely poisoning, not enough gym class, lockers are needed because students are breaking their backs, need real lunch rooms, really cheap selfish school, needs more productive learning, we pay so much and get nothing special, we play on tar in a parking lot, we should have electives, and a sport ten like a soccer team, cheer leading, a library with updated books, AND TEACHERS WHO ARE NOT IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

I went to sacred heart church school since preschool and graduated in 8th grade it was a good experience the food was great teachers are nice the principal is really nice but the learning was a bit harsh like 1 percent was harsh i really hope you guys would have fun there three or two more things i won the science fair then i went to the state science fair country science fair i won all of them hope you will have fun posted by me a student

I agree with the review that says thinking for yourself is not allowed. Definitely true. Favoritism is also common. Anything that was ever (unrightfully) confiscated was never returned to me and claimed to have "never made it to the office" from the teacher. Yes, there are some teachers that genuinely cared for the students well being and educatuin (miss kulinsky - you rock!) but then there are ones who get some sort of sick satisfaction of making their students lives miserable (yes, im looking at you Eisner) Also, for gods sake change the lunch menu its been the same hot dog pizza and pasta for 20 years.

I've been a student in SHS since kindergarten. It's my last year, and i have no clue what i will do wthout my former classmates. Yes, we had our ups & downs, but we got over it, and just made more enjoyable memories of our last years. SHS has been a great experience for me. Of course the first few years i didn't enjoy going to school in general. The uniforms didn't make it any better doing to school everyday ,but then as i look back i don't think i regret one thing. Well except for not studying for a few tests. The teachers are great and they all taught me a valuable lesson as each year went by. I will live each day of school to the fullest because no other school can compare to this one. Ill miss everyone !! <33 xoxo

My Child spent 8 years at SHS, graduating in 2005. SHS has high expectations and standards, and a staff that is dedicated and caring and develops the whole child, not just the academics. Their 'Special Class', gifted program allows select students the opportunity to learn about many challenging topics. My childs new HS (also Catholic)PALES by comparison. As a PUBLIC SCHOOL educator for over 30 years, I have no regrets about my decisions re SHS.

Last modified Sacred Heart School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8