PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is disciminatory and bias towards non Polish children. Do not let your child go to this school unless Polish is their first language and English is their second. My child was singled out because he wasn't Polish by students and faculty. This is not a christian school, this is a show me the money school. The faculty could care less about teaching children morals that you would expect from a Christian school.

The school now is much much better, the principal is amazing and leading the school for its best. I have 2 kids in this school and thinking of having my third later after 2 years from now, my kids are simply happy and learning respect. The parents are more involved, the teachers never let any kid left behind with his/her studies. You go go Holy Cross/Pope John Paull II now.

My daughter is in 3rd grade and was in public school for kindergarten & 1st grade I love this school, They are great my daughter is so happy there it is worth it . The new principal is doing a great job. The website is always updated & keeping you informed . Her 2nd grade teacher was the best . I am very happy with them.

I have 2 kids now attending in this school. Itt is an amazing school, comunity and have wonderful communication withh parents and kids. They are always up to date with you concerning your child safety. I love how the parents are involved in their comunity, I just love the teachers there, Mrs Dorsey will be one of my kids teacher witch I love and admire a lot, she is full of life and always up to date with new stuff, she is a wonderful PreK 4 teacher, I wish she is the Kindergarden teacher as well, terrific. I love this school!

My child completed Kindergarten through 2nd grade at Holy Cross and is now enrolled at another catholic school for 3rd grade. He was a very good student as indicated by his report cards last year - never any indication or hint that he was behind in any aspect. However it turns out that he is not at the reading level you would expect for 3rd grade and is requiring extra help to catch up. I am extremely disappointed that this deficiency was not exposed until enrollment at another school.

I honestly can say I know the school, because I've gone to that school from k-7 and I'm currently in the 10th grade. The academic performance of that school was soo low that I had such a hard time catching up in public schools. The teachers tried, but it seemed like the same thing over and over again. Also the parental involvement was very low in all extra activities. The school had hit rock bottom, so please choose another school for your kid.

Last modified Pope John Paul Ii is a Private school that serves grades PK-8