New Britain, CT

Posted April 26, 2010
It is one of the best and leading Dual Language Schools in the area. The faculty and staff is dedicated to teaching and caring for the children.

Posted April 22, 2010
It is a dual language immersion Spanish language school with dedicated and innovative teachers who make learning both challenging and fun. Teachers and parents are committed in helping their children become the future ambassadors of the world.

Posted September 25, 2009
Diloreto was a great beginning for my child who is now in high school. My nephew also attends Diloreto and the magnitude of education provided is tremendous!

Diloreto Magnet School 4

Posted August 04, 2009

Diloreto Magnet School 1

Posted April 30, 2009

Diloreto Magnet School 1

Posted April 25, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted August 25, 2008
I have been a parent of children that have attended DiLoreto since 1999. I have to say I am really disappointed in the direction the school is taking. Having a new smaller learning community in a district that has already been failing is not the way to improve test scores. I hope to et my children out of DiLoreto before it fails them further.

Posted November 01, 2007
I used to go to this school. It was amazing and everyone was so nice to me! I loved it there!!

Posted September 05, 2007

Diloreto Magnet School
732 Slater Rd, New Britain, CT  06053
Last modified Diloreto Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diloreto Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top