New Britain, CT

Posted August 26, 2014
My daughter studied PK -3 & 4 there.The teachers were really good in guiding the kids and taking care of them.I used to visit the class once in a while,I could see all the kids were kept busy in small group activities according to their capabilities.My daughter is in K now and she really misses her teacher and the school.

Gaffney School 1

Posted August 03, 2013
This school isn't well equipped to deal with dissabled AD children succeed. After 4 year of doing well in the ASD program the Administration (Boeard of Ed) and Principal decided to stransfer my son to his Homechool 3 weeks before the end of chool year without proper transition. Knowing that this is detrimental to his learning. Very disappointed.

Gaffney School 3

Posted August 10, 2012
My daughter goes to Gaffney and is going into the 4th grade. She transferred from Lincoln at the end of 1st grade. From 2nd Grade till now we really haven't had any problems. Although Gaffney does need major cosmetic work I found that the teachers were much more pleasant and much more informative then the teachers at Lincoln. My daughter is 2 grade levels ahead in reading and was Student of the Month. So I can say Gaffney is a great HOT School!!!

Posted October 03, 2009
Mrs Laurie S of pre-school special ed goes above and beyond to give children with special needs the chance they deserve.

Gaffney School 2

Posted February 16, 2009
I Have a child at Gaffney and he was there from Grade K-3, They are just noticing he is having problem learning. He must have special help at school but barely recieves any help. I pray if you have a child with special needs for learning you find a better school because you won't get the resources here, it is so bad that we moved and he is getting all the help he needs at another school in another town. Shame on your school.

Gaffney School 0

Posted August 21, 2007
its been four years since i left gaffney and i really miss it. the teachers were nice and the whole learning environment was great.

Gaffney School 0

Posted August 07, 2007
I have two children at this school. i love this school . the principal knows every childs name . every morning he goes around and and says good morning to the students. he is very involved and so are the teachers. i used to live in ny city. and the schools there are not the same not even close. if you live there and put your children in those schools then turn around and put your kids in gaffney you wont have one negative thing to say.

Posted September 22, 2006

Posted January 24, 2005
My two kids grade four and grade three have been in gaffney school for four years . I love their concerns with children and the care of every teacher and principal. They are very responsible poeple .

Gaffney School 4

Posted November 13, 2004
ive had no problems. i think this is a good elem. schoolto send your child to (in new britain.)

Gaffney School
322 Slater Rd, New Britain, CT  06053
Last modified Gaffney School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gaffney School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top