Bad
Good

I love our school. We have an amazing staff. Although there are a lot of newer staff, including the principal, everyone is so supportive of my kids (and some have special needs). My kids love going to school everyday. The principal greets students at the door every morning with a smile and a hug! My kids set goals an the teachers and the principal believe in my kids. There are lots of events planned for families that include family learning nights. The school saying is 'All Children Are Capable of Success, No Exceptions' and I love hearing my kids say this! Thank you Jefferson Elementary School!

Very sad how the school is now, teachers are amazing here! But The principle is horrible! I've attended the school as a child, and had nephews and nieces attend the school also and never dealt with a principle like ms hill! I do not recommend this school to anyone's child anymore! She is out Of control, we need the superintendent to supervise her in the school!

Both of my kids have received quality education at Jefferson. Every teacher is caring and goes above and beyond for the students. The principal knows every student by name and takes a personal interest in their education.

Jefferson has provided my child with a great learning environment. Now only are the staff welcoming but the principle is amazing! She knows every child by name and values education.

One of the best elementary schools in New Britain. Principal Sarra knows every student and takes a personal interest in their overall growth. The staff goes above and beyond for their students. Very happy my son is part of the Jefferson family!

I'm extremely over joyed that my kids attended this school. All three of my girls have learn academically and taken interest in there education.

Jefferson's staff is wonderful, my child is excelling here! Not only is she given many opportunties to grow academically they focus on personal relationships between the kids. They will be growing into amazing individuals! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to these kids !

Last modified Jefferson School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.