New Fairfield, CT

Posted August 01, 2013
Wonderful for those who have an IEP. My son was not getting the proper services in any other town in CT (Brookfield and Norwalk). After we moved to NF they conducted the appropriate testing and created the most robust IEP since my son started school. Instead of marrying themselves to the 80/20 rule it was essentially reversed to the 20/80 rule. My son has ADHD, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Auditory Processing Dysfunction, severe executive brain level dysfunction and mood disorder. NF gave my son a full-time Para and created his environment with the resource room as his foundation and then building out his program into the mainstream. Not only have his academics jumped up drastically, his ability to tolerate and actually "Enjoy" the mainstream increased to the point that my son spent most of the last month of school (2013) in the mainstream. This is unheard of for my son so as you can imagine I am beyond thrilled!!!!! Thank you, MHHS!!!!!

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted August 17, 2008
My son needed help in school and they were very good at addressing his issues and giving the help when needed.

Posted June 11, 2006
- a administrator

Meeting House Hill School 1

Posted February 02, 2005
- a former student

Meeting House Hill School
24 Gillotti Rd, New Fairfield, CT  06812
Last modified Meeting House Hill School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meeting House Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top