Posted June 23, 2009
St Aedans was the best choice I made for my son. In 2008-2009 he attended the preK program with Miss Pam Miller, She is truly amazing! I can't wait for him to start Kindergarten in the fall.

Posted November 17, 2008
My son is in the pre k program three words I am impressed! Joe A.K.A. Noah's Dad

Posted July 08, 2008
My oldest daughter is headed for high school after kindergarten plus eight years at St. Aedan, and I can see that she is well prepared. The junior high level teachers are especially wonderful.

Posted February 11, 2008
Very enjoyable most days. Different teaching style that make learning fun. I'll be sad to graduate

St Aedan/St Brendan School 5

Posted August 16, 2004
A great school. No-nonsense education, balanced ethnic representation, something hard to find in the New Haven area.

St Aedan/St Brendan School
351 McKinley Avenue, New Haven, CT  06515
Last modified St Aedan/St Brendan School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Aedan/St Brendan School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top