New Haven, CT

Celentano School 3

Posted March 25, 2008

Celentano School 0

Posted November 28, 2007
My son attends Celentano and I love it! I love it because he loves it. Every morning he states that he wants to attend school. I also like the area and I love the staff. His teacher is wonderful. I just hope that I can have my younger son attend this coming year. The staff already have gotten to know my younger son and it would be a wonderful transition for him. I am so happy my son got into this school.

Celentano School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
Celentano school to me is a lot better than other schools my daughters have attended, but as any other nothimg is perfect. To me celentano school can use an afternoon program of fun activities for all children that are interested until 5pm. My daughters attended davis magnet school and they had an afternoon program of music, art, sports,do homework, etc. It will give the children an opportunity to exercise their minds differently and help all the parents like myself who work a full 9-5 job have peace of mind while knowing our children are not getting into other things not so positive. Another concern of mine is the higher grades 7-8. Need much better control of safety in class & while changing classes. Need to treat every child equally when a problem arises.

Celentano School
185 Goffe St, New Haven, CT  06511
Last modified Celentano School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Celentano School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top