Ungraded
New Haven, CT

Chapel Haven School 2

Posted July 08, 2013
This school dooesn't teach you anything it is a waste of money, Don't send your kids to Chapel Haven . There is too much drama there also

Posted May 09, 2010
This is a wonderful and unique school and community. The program supports young adults 18yrs and up in learning life skills social skills job ,vocational skills or college support.Because the staff is so wonderful friendships grow most often the students remain in the area where support is given for as long as needed.. this is is a blessing for a parent to know there is always support and to see their child thrive.

Posted May 08, 2010
I love Chapel Haven because the staff are dedicated individuals and if there is a problem they solve it.The schedules for us students are individualized and the staff have taught us very important life skills such as utilizing public transportation, taking the steps to become a college student, going grocery shopping, and learning vital social communication skills. My social skills have improved tremendously (I can intiate conversations, terminate conversations, understand most idioms, and I ask for clarification when I don't understand something all the time). Thank you Chapel Haven !!!!

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted August 18, 2007
I believe the program to be a success! My son had attented the program and is functioning at a level I could not believe. More importantly, the staff there really, I believed cared about my son's wellbeing.

Chapel Haven School