New Haven, CT

King/Robinson Magnet School 5

Posted May 13, 2015
I love it the school is good my kids are doing a lot better then befobefore and the principal is googood she stay on them

King/Robinson Magnet School 5

Posted July 20, 2012
I think this school is very good for kids at a young age. Its like family

King/Robinson Magnet School 1

Posted June 25, 2010
I am absolutly outraged with how the school is suppose to be diversed & yet the children are taught to stick to their own kind. I thought as minorities we were suppose to be breaking the cycle,not encouraging it. If you ask me I think the entire staff should be forced to attend a workshop on proffesionalism and ethics.

Posted April 30, 2010
This school is not only a magnet school it is more like a family. They help take care of their staff, students, parents and community members. They are d edicated and are there to support the growth and learning of our students.

Posted April 29, 2010
The School is a very well composed school, the children are always first and the support is always there.

150 Fournier St, New Haven, CT  06511
Last modified King/Robinson Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King/Robinson Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top